Day 4: Butterfly Stage

The butterfly stage is the final draft of my piece.

Emotion: Happiness

Happiness, it really lifts you off your feet
It makes you want to come on and groove to the beat
There ain’t nothing else like this feeling
My soul feels light, like it could hit the ceiling
So let’s all jump up super high
Real high up in the sky
Where nobody and nothing can keep us down
There is no trace left of yesterday’s frown
You feel that warmth, see that shine?
That’s the sun shining over the skyline
We’re so high up that you can’t see any clouds
Soaring, flying, gliding far above the crowds.
Happiness is a truly Golden Experience
And it really keeps us from going delirious
It’s like a fire, a spark in our soul
That keeps us burning towards our goal
Happiness gives you power, you know what I’m sayin’?
Sometimes it feels like I could go Super Saiyan,
that’s how happy I get when I’m out here laughing
At my favorite character running and smashing
their enemies into dust.
Happiness shines like an unbreakable diamond, like stardust
Shining, sparkling through the mind
Happiness really helps you relax, to unwind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Socratic Dialogue

Redesigning the Neighborhood

12 Hours of Endurance